Monday, 19 May 2014

Purpose: Describe a moment in time for the soldiers.
WALT : Describe what and how the ANZAC soldiers would have:
1- Seen, 2- Felt, 3-Heard, 4- Smelt onboard the ship as they waved    
                     goodbye to their loved ones on their way to WAR!



As I sat on the edge of the large, hard steel ship with my legs dangling limply over board I could seeMy children waving and my wife crying.


I felt…Horrified. I might not see my family again.


I could hear...Soldiers beside me sobbing,crying,my wife screaming.


I could smell...My wifes perfume and salty ocean water.


I was thinking...That I might not see my children and my wife again. I hate this war.


I could see...people crying, saying a painful goodbye to their  families.

By Mercedes
16.5.14


No comments:

Post a Comment